[ewg] CANCELLED - Meetings

Rupert Dance - SFI rsdance at soft-forge.com
Tue Apr 10 16:30:04 PDT 2018

Hi All,

There will be no EWG or CIWG meetings this week or next week. We are all at
the University of NH Interoperability Lab enjoying Plugfest 33
<http://www.infinibandta.org/content/pages.php?pg=events_plugfest> . See the
MOI site for more information about our testing.

http://infinibandta.org/content/pages.php?pg=technology_methods_of_implement
ation

As usual there is good IB activity and we are conducting the following
tests.

*	ATD
*	CTS protocol testing
*	Interoperability Testing
*	Mellanox Eye Opening
*	Memory Map
*	VNA

RoCE continues to grow and there is a lot of activity and lots of engineers
participating in the testing. Here are the tests we will be conducting.

*	CTS Transport Testing <http://www.soft-forge.com/docs/cts/>
*	Data Center Bridging (DCB)
*	RoCE Interoperability Testing
*	Mellanox Eye Opening
*	Memory Map
*	VNA

These are the devices we are testing.

RoCE RNICs

Manufacturer

Model

Product Description

Broadcom Ltd.

BCM957414A4141

Low Profile Dual-Port HCA (2x25G)

Broadcom Ltd.

BCM957414A4140

Low Profile Single-Port HCA (1x50G)

Broadcom Ltd.

BCM957454A4540

Low Profile Single-Port HCA (1x100G)

Broadcom Ltd.

BCM958802A8024

Low Profile Dual-Port HCA (2x25G)

Cavium, Inc

QL45212

Low Profile Dual-SFP28-Port 10G/25G RNIC

Cavium, Inc

QL45412

Low Profile Dual-QSFP+-Port 10G/40G RNIC

Cavium, Inc

QL45611

Low Profile Single-QSFP28-Port 10G/25G/40G/50G/100G RNIC

Cavium, Inc

QL41212

Low Profile Dual-SFP28-Port 10G/25G RNIC

Cavium, Inc

QL41234

Low Profile Quad-SFP28-Port 10G/25G RNIC

Huawei Technology

SmartIO-NIC-2-100

Dual-Port 2*100GE/2*40GE RNIC

Huawei Technology

SmartIO-NIC-4-25

Four-Port 4*10GE/4*25GE RNIC

Huawei Technology

A-NIC-20-100

Dual-Port 2*100GE/2*40GE RNIC

Huawei Technology

A-NIC-20-25

Four-Port 4*10GE/4*25GE RNIC

Mellanox Technologies

MCX312B-XCCT

ConnectXR-3 Pro EN network interface card, 10GbE, dual-port SFP+

Mellanox Technologies

MCX4121A-ACAT

ConnectXR-4 Lx EN network interface card, 25GbE dual-port SFP28

Mellanox Technologies

MCX416A-BCAT

ConnectXR-4 EN network interface card, 40/56GbE dual-port QSFP28

Mellanox Technologies

MCX414A-GCAT

ConnectXR-4 EN network interface card, 50GbE dual-port QSFP28

Mellanox Technologies

MCX516A-CCAT

ConnectX-5 EN network interface card; 100GbE dual-port QSFP28

Total

18

RoCE Switches

Manufacturer

Model

Product Description

Mellanox Technologies

MSX1012B-2BFS

SwitchXR-2 40GbE, Ethernet Switch with MLNX-OS, 12 QSFP+ ports

Mellanox Technologies

MSX6036G-2SFS

SwitchXR-2 InfiniBand to Ethernet gateway, 36 QSFP ports

Mellanox Technologies

MSN2410-CB2F

Spectrum(TM) 25GbE/100GbE Ethernet switch with MLNX-OS, 48 SFP28 ports, 8
QSFP28 ports

Thanks

Rupert Dance

IBTA CIWG Chair