[ewg] [ANNOUNCE] OFED 4.8-2-rc2 release is available

Davis, Arlin R arlin.r.davis at intel.com
Fri Feb 23 11:18:00 PST 2018

Thanks Vlad!

Since RC2 update is minor and limited to vma_pvrdma fixes, we can move to GA as soon as VMware is done with validation.

rdma_core updates from version 16.2:
    * vmw_pvrdma: Drop the extraneous align_next_power2 for sges
    * vmw_pvrdma: Fix SRQN returned to library
    * mlx5: Add missing include file in mlx5dv.h

All, immediately send Vlad any OFED 4.8-2 release note changes. Otherwise, we will assume all is good.

Adit, please notify ewg as soon as your team completes validation testing.

Regards,

Arlin