[ewg] New Bugzilla instance

Ken Strandberg kens at openfabrics.org
Sun Jul 15 20:59:19 PDT 2018

​All,

The Bugzilla instance has moved. The temporary address is
http://69.55.231.76/bugzilla

This will get you to the latest stable version of Bugzilla 5.0.4 with the
OFA bugs database. I ran some quick checks to see that attachments followed
the upgrade and the number of bugs from the 3.4.14 installation is the same
for the 5.0.4. Currently the mail forwarding isn't working. I'll get that
running soon. Upgrading and migrating Bugzilla was the biggest task on the
server migration, and there are a couple items (like email) to get up and
running. That will probably happen when I get the Posfix mail server
running on the new server.

bugs.openfabrics.org will eventually point to this new installation. That
will change with the DNS change I will request on Monday.

Please pass this message along to appropriate parties.

Thanks.