[ewg] OFA Server access for developers

Ken Strandberg kens at openfabrics.org
Fri Jun 22 10:24:14 PDT 2018

 I'm following up on the user accounts for one final check. If you have not
been part of the mail thread, I apologize I've missed you somehow. We will
be migrating the server some time this summer. Since much of OFED has moved
to github, it's my understanding there are several developers who no longer
need access to upload and store files on the OFA server. I've tried to
contact all developers I know about to verify your need for the OFA server
access. Again, apologies if I've missed you.

Here are three lists. I only need to know if I have INCORRECTLY placed you
on one of these lists. Apologies if I have misplaced you.

The following user accounts/directories will be removed. The scm
directories are being backed up.  If you still need access and need your
scm directory, please let me know. In an effort to clean up old code in scm
directories to get our own gitweb (git.openfabrics.org) list up to date,
I've moved many of the scm directories of these users to an archive
directory (which can be recovered). Again, I only need to know if you
should NOT be on this list.  Thanks.

agrover
alexnetes
alexschm
amirv
boomer
bvanassche
ctung
ddalessa
deanl
dledford
dotanb
dsharma
eli
flatif
glenn
grockah
haggaie
hestela
jbecker
jcoffman
johann
jon
kliteyn
mmarciniszyn
mohammads
monis
moranp
ogerlitz
orenk
ppandit
pasha
perkinjo
pschulfer
ralphc
ramachandrak
rdreir
sashak
sgrimberg
shamoya
sshilimkar
ssmith
swise
tomaszc
tziporet
vipulp
ycote
yishah
zbenaharon

​The following user accounts will stay and be migrated. Some of the files
in your scm directories are being archived. Everything else will be
migrated. If there are files you don't need, please remove them in the next
2 weeks.

vlad
halr
jays
rupertd
jsquyers
aditr
adrianc
ardavis
emulex
tnikolova
shefty
iraweiny
​
​There are other accounts that will also stay who use the server for mail
or uploading to the downloads directory, etc. You don't need to do
anything. I may have missed some users.

jryan
skc
paulb