[fsdpwg] Updates on github

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 10:49:11 PDT 2020

Thanks to Ido Rosen, who pre-emptively reserved the OpenFabrics organization specifically for the OFA's use several years ago, the OFA now has https://github.com/OpenFabrics as its official github organization.  One of the first things I have done is to create a new team under the OpenFabrics group called fsdpwg, I then created a (mostly empty at this time except for just a few starting items) repository fsdp_docs and have added it to the OpenFabrics/fsdpwg team.  People are welcome to request to become a member of the OpenFabrics github org, and are certainly welcome to join the fsdpwg team.  Of course, you can also just clone the fsdp_docs repo and submit pull requests without joining anything as well.

Thanks again to Ido!

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
              GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD