[fsdpwg] Another Beaker Downtime (02/23/22)

Jeremy Spewock jspewock at iol.unh.edu
Thu Feb 17 14:08:54 PST 2022

Hello all,

It's me again! I'm writing yet another email to inform you all of another
impending beaker downtime. We will once again be taking the beaker server
down for maintenance next Wednesday (02/23/22) at 1:30 PM EST (Eastern
Standard Time). And, as with the previous downtime, this will mean things
like automated jobs and the beaker web interface will be temporarily
offline. Apologies for the back to back downtime and any inconvenience it
may cause but hopefully this downtime will help increase overall stability
of the server for the future.

Thank you,
     Jeremy Spewock