[openib-general] SDP and uCM.

Libor Michalek limichal at cisco.com
Thu Aug 4 14:26:10 PDT 2005

  At the end of this week I will be leaving Cisco and will no longer
have the time, or access to the equipment, needed to maintain the SDP
or uCM code. It would seem ideal for Sean Hefty to take over the uCM
code if he has the time and desire. I also think that Tom Duffy would
be the right person to maintain the SDP code, unless he doesn't think
he has the time. In which case Michael Tsirkin knows the code very well
and would hopefully consider taking over the code.

Thank you all.

-Libor