[openib-general] Towards a 1.0 release of OpenIB

Gali Zisman galiz at voltaire.com
Thu Feb 23 06:58:56 PST 2006

Hi Bryan,

I am a little concerned about the release timeline.
It looks like the GA date is May 08. If I remember correctly the SLES 10
release date is before that. And it looks a little late for the RH
release plan as well.
We need to make sure that the distributions could use this release.
Of course I can not comment on their behalf but it is curtail that we
get their approval to the schedule.

Thanks,
Gali