[ofa-general] [IBSIM] add ReLink command

Al Chu chu11 at llnl.gov
Thu Aug 28 16:01:27 PDT 2008

Hey Sasha,

This adds a "ReLink" command to ibsim.  If a link was previously
unlinked, you can run "ReLink" to reconnect it to whatever it was
connected to before.  It's easier than having to figure out what it was
connected to previously and input both the local and remote ends under
the "Link" command.

The idea for this option came up when I was trying to simulate an entire
cluster going down then going back up.  Scripting the cluster to go down
was easy ("Unlink" all CAs), but scripting it to come back up was a
little harder since I had to figure out all the other end ports to input
into "Link".

Al

--
Albert Chu