[ofa-general] We have everything you need

Halle Givens tehyqhxj at pentrel.com
Sat Feb 2 00:29:28 PST 2008

Dear valued member.Tell us straight - are you really that eager to buy artificially overpriced product? Stop wasting time and money - switch to Canadian products.We've got a huge variety of choice among all categories of high-quality product. The products of Canadian pharmaceutical industry are not less qualitative than the American products. They are just cheaper - that's the point.Get 12 free pills for over $300 order.Don't waste time - incredibly low prices are waiting for you.
http://geocities.com/wadelancaster99/Thank You for Your time and for your attention

Yours faithfully,
Halle Givens