[ofa-general] comparison between 4K mtu and none 4K mtu

Shirley Ma xma at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 4 08:53:12 PST 2008

Hello Eli,

      What's the CPU utilization? I do see much better performance
(40-100%) regarding ehca. I wonder whether CPU is the limitation there.
Have you tried multiple streams, duplex?

Thanks
Shirley

             Eli Cohen
             <eli at mell
             anox.co.i                                                  To
             l>                mashirle at linux.vnet.ibm.com, Tziporet Koren
             Sent by:          <tziporet at mellanox.co.il>, openfabrics
             general-b         <general at lists.openfabrics.org>
             ounces at li                                                  cc
             sts.openf
             abrics.or                                             Subject
             g                 [ofa-general] comparison between 4K mtu and
                               none 4K mtu

             02/04/08
             08:31 AM

FYI

I have made a few experiments with the 4K mtu patches based on Roland's
tree. The results are in the attached execl file. I used netperf to take
these results.
[attachment "mtu_4k.xls" deleted by Shirley Ma/Beaverton/IBM]