[nfs-rdma-devel] [ofa-general] Status of NFS-RDMA ?

Pawel Dziekonski pawel.dziekonski at pwr.wroc.pl
Mon Feb 4 13:19:08 PST 2008

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 at 11:09:43AM -0500, James Lentini wrote:

> I'm refering to the OFED 1.2 NFS/RDMA package you cited above:
>
> http://www.mellanox.com/downloads/NFSoRDMA/OFED-1.2-NFS-RDMA.gz, so
>
> You can NOT install that on Tom Tucker's kernel. That is an old
> version of the NFS/RDMA software that will conflict with the latest
> code.
>
> If the OFED version you want to use is supported on Tom Tucker's
> kernel (2.6.24-rc6), there should be no problem using OFED. The OFED
> 1.2 NFS/RDMA release is a different story.

OK!

I do not insist on this version of OFED. I was trying to use it
because of lack of info which OFED is compatible with Tom's tree and
OFED-1.2-NFS-RDMA.gz has RDMA in name. ;)

I want to use ANY version of OFED that would allow me to use nfs/rdma
TOGETHER with IPoIB, MPIoIB and SDP - please suggest which version it
would be.

I really appreciate your help! Pawel
--
Pawel Dziekonski <pawel.dziekonski at wcss.pl>
Wroclaw Centre for Networking & Supercomputing, HPC Department