[ofa-general] Millions of customers can't be wrong!

Ethel Myrick dentsn at cityairterminal.de
Tue Feb 5 01:50:12 PST 2008

Ps fde ycho xu logi ncn cal Ben fy efits of a Bi zc gg qs er P oao e rur ni ki s
VThe face of a man is usually an open book to most women.
They can read practically anything in our faces.
I’ve known ladies who could tell the s gy iz na e of my p cqf en cb i jg s,
bank account and the status of my s dhy e ul x life by taking only one look at me.
Of course, the look was followed by the lady’s departure in the opposite direction.PXLCLI nv CK HE xeb RE!!!