[ofa-general] 4K MTU patch review

Shirley Ma xma at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 6 10:16:59 PST 2008

Hello Eli,

      I didn't see much difference with the one I submited to you and
Tziporet for review besides below lines. What's the purpose to rewrite the
patch? You can do a diff with the patch current in the Git-tree and the one
you have.

+            if (ipoib_ud_need_sg(priv->max_ib_mtu)) {
+                        skb_frag_t *frag = &skb_shinfo(skb)->frags[0];
+
+                        /* put header into skb */
+                        size = min(length, (unsigned)IPOIB_UD_HEAD_SIZE);
+                        __skb_put(skb, size);
+

Thanks
Shirley