[ofa-general] Righteous software - righteous price

Harlan Felix herbbird at juno.com
Fri Feb 8 07:12:40 PST 2008

Righteous software - righteous priceOur main goal is to supply our customers with legal and cheap software for PC and Mac.
We can help to find necessary software products or computer solutions whether you are a corporate buyer, small company owner or looking for some software products for your own PC.View what we got to propose
http://geocities.com/summerdaniels618/Most popular software in sight are:*Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise: Retail price today - $899.00; Our only for today - $79.95
*Microsoft Windows XP Professional with SP2: Retail price now - $269.99; Our now just - $49.95
*Corel Procreate KPT Effects: Retail price this day - $199.00; Our only - $19.95
*Microsoft Money Home & Business 7: Retail price today - $89.90; Our only for today - $39.95
*Microsoft Office XP Professional: Retail price for now - $499.00; Our only for today - $49.95
*Macromedia Flash Professional 8: Retail price for this time - $699.00; Our now just - $49.95
*Macromedia Fontographer 4: Retail price for this time - $105.95; Our just - $19.95
*Crystal Reports 10: Retail price this day - $450.00; Our only today - $39.95Check what we have to propose
http://geocities.com/summerdaniels618/ Can bring homeI quickly were. A bondWhereof the world takes note. Heaven delights to hearAnd loves.
Admiringly and mourningly. My poor body madam requires. I am no great Nebuchadnezzar.
Give away myself which is. All already unless thou canst.