[ofa-general] Attention :$$: Do You Need An Urgent Loan :$$: { Apply Now }

Kingston Finance Net-working k.loans at merseymail.com
Tue Feb 12 13:54:43 PST 2008

Dear Sir/Madam !!!

Am Kingston Kings, the chief executive director of  Kingston Finance
Net-working. I have been certified and approved by the Government to give
financial loans to individuals and companies. Kings Finance Net-working is
a small scale financial institute who has helped countless number of
people seeking online loans around the world.We give you the money you
need to grow your business and solve your financial problems.

Unlike some firms, I solely specialize in online business loans, Personal
loans,Refinance loan,Home loan,Mortgage loan, which means that i give my
clients the respect, courtesy and service they deserve. As a licensed and
approved Lender,with almost a decade of  experience, I have the expertise
to help your business grow,prosper and stay financially buoyant. So if you
are looking for money-not hassles-apply online today and start taking care
of your personal and
business problems.
* Are you financially Squeezed?
* Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts
* Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
* Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
* Do you seek loans to carry out large projects
* Do you seek funding for various other processes?
If you have any of the above problems or you may be intrested then contact
our customer service {info at katejonesdesk.us.ms} We can be of assistance to
you but I want you to understand that I give out my loans at an interest
rate of 3%.We give out loans within the minimum range of $25,000.00 USD to
the maximum of $90,000,000.00 USD. Our loans are well insured for maximum
security is our priority.
* Borrow anything up to $90,000,000.00 USD
* Choose between 1 to 50 years to repay.
* Choose between Monthly and Annual repayments Plan.
* Flexible Loan Terms.

Before you can be eligible to obtain a loan from me, I need to know who am
dealing with and that means you will have to send the management
department a comprehensive information about your self or your company
which includes,
{BORROWER'S DATA INFORMATION}
*(1)Loan Amount Needed:
*(2)Loan Amount Needed In Words:
*(3)Full Names:
*(4)Country:
*(5)Valid Cell Phone Number Or Tel Phone:
*(6)Purpose Of Loan:
*(7)Address:
*(8)Occupation:
*(9)Gender: Male Or Female:
*(10)Nationality:
*(11)Loan Duration:
*(12)State:
*(13)City:
*(14)Age:
IMPORTANT NOTICE : 1 :
Subject to your reply, I shall get back to you on more detailed
information and the terms of service. Be noted that this firm offers a
standard online financial services which suits your financial needs. Also
the above data information must be filled accordingly and submitted to the
above company email address for proper verification process of your loan
request will start.Be noted that this firm offers a standard online
financial service. So feel free and follow all protocols.
IMPORTANT NOTICE : 2 :
all applicants must be of (18Yrs) and above before your loan request can
be granted.be informed that this firm offers a standard online loan which
fits
your needs.loan request should be addressed to the company e-mail below
for further verification and documentations.
N/B:
Please Serious Seeking Interested Persons Only in dire Need of this loan
or Mortgage either for Personal or Business or Even Rehabbing.Keep in
touch.Unserious Persons will have their Offers Turned down,when applying
for a loan,please Ensure you come with a scanned Copy of Your Drivers
License,or Your International Passport alongside your Full names and
address.Once again you have to be In dire Need of the loan so as not to
get your Offer Turned down,We are taking this Guideline to scoop off
Unserious persons who mail us into thinking they are Interested and we
Never get their Response after sending in Our Terms.
Thanks for your patronage !!!
Your's Sincerely,
Kingston Kings.
Chife Executive Officer