[ofa-general] OFED 1.3 support for SLES10 SP2?

akepner at sgi.com akepner at sgi.com
Thu Feb 14 11:44:10 PST 2008

We (SGI) recently received an early (beta) version of
SLES10 SP2. We can't build OFED 1.3 against this, since
the correct backport/addon patches aren't yet available.

This is a bit of a problem for us, as it's preventing us
from refreshing the kernel in our development tree.

It's probably too much to ask that OFED patches are
available for an as-yet-unreleased kernel, but when would
patches for an updated SLES (or other) distribution usually
become available? Would it happen before general availability
or soon after, or....?

Thanks for any info.

--
Arthur