[ofa-general] Performance of UDAPL RDMA vs IB verbs

Chuck Hartley hartlch14 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 10:46:23 PST 2008

Yes, we are using OpenSM and I found where to set the -V switch in
/etc/opensm.conf.  I started opensmd  service on the current node and looked
at the log file it created.  I have no idea what I am looking at / for...
there are two items that stand out - PortInfo dumps and SMP dumps.  What is
it I am looking for or what can I post here?