[ofa-general] Another XRC binary compatable issue for different pthread version.

Jack Morgenstein jackm at dev.mellanox.co.il
Tue Feb 19 05:46:47 PST 2008

On Monday 18 February 2008 17:29, Tang, Changqing wrote:
> Any application code access events_completed field ?  HP-MPI does not.
>
> If no user code access 'mutex' 'cond' and 'events_completed', I suggest to
> put the XRC fields in the middle of this structure.
>

> --CQ

Does the same issue exist with-respect-to ibv_qp struct?

struct ibv_qp {
	struct ibv_context     *context;
	void		       *qp_context;
	struct ibv_pd	       *pd;
	struct ibv_cq	       *send_cq;
	struct ibv_cq	       *recv_cq;
	struct ibv_srq	       *srq;
	uint32_t		handle;
	uint32_t		qp_num;
	enum ibv_qp_state       state;
	enum ibv_qp_type	qp_type;

	pthread_mutex_t		mutex;
	pthread_cond_t		cond;
	uint32_t		events_completed;

	struct ibv_xrc_domain  *xrc_domain;
};

i.e., QC, do you access the xrc_domain member of this struct in your code?

- Jack