[ofa-general] [2.6 patch] infiniband/hw/nes/nes_verbs.c: fix off-by-one

Glenn Streiff gstreiff at NetEffect.com
Thu Feb 21 04:39:45 PST 2008

> >  > No, 51af33e8 was for a similar same bug 400 lines below
> this bug...
> >
> > Heh, sorry.
> >
> > Glenn -- please review Adrian's patches and let me know
> which ones are
> > good to apply.

I went ahead and created a patch series and attributed Adrian
for the patches of his I liked.  There were a couple that
I tweaked.  Wasn't sure if all the hunks would apply nicely
after that if we mixed and matched his and mine, hence the series.

Hope that's okay.  Should I have gotten his ack for the ones
I rewrote?  The fixes were pretty small so I figured they didn't
really need more review.

The patch series is on the way...

Glenn