[ofa-general] Dear Friend

BARRISTER Neils barristerneils at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 15:04:18 PST 2008

Dear Friend

I did not forgot your past effort and attempts to assist me, now I'm
happy to inform you that i have succeeded in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.

Now Contact my secretary ask him for ($450.000.)
for your compensation his, name is Mr. Morgan Preye
  E-Mail (morganpry at live.com]
  HE will send you the money without any delay.

  Your information needed to enable him sends the cheque to you
because I travel for another investment project.
..
  3. TELEPHONE NUMBER:.................

  Take care of yourself I hope to meet you soon
Regards

  Barr.Anthony Neil [Esq].