[ofa-general] scsi transport layer for srp

w47153 at gmail.com w47153 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:32:26 PST 2008

When I worked on OFED-1.3-rc2, I happened to notice that even
though ib_rcp.c includes the scsi_transport_srp.h header and called into the
functions in scsi_transport_srp.c such as srp_remove_host,
however, scsi_transport_srp.ko has never been loaded in my system. However
it seems to be working fine. Would it mean that that piece of source have
been patched out? I'm now in the process of debugging an issue on srp
and would like to trace into the stack. Really confusing about the
situation. Would anyone familiar with topic gives me some guidances?

Thanks.

Stoney