[ofa-general] Zero byte rdma read causes REM_OP_ERROR

Rajouri Jammu rajouri.jammu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:54:20 PST 2008

I'm using rdma_cm and I don't set the qp_access_flags explicitly.

I presume they are set correctly since non-zero length rdma reads complete
successfully. I have also verified the data.
the only place I set the privileges is when registering the memory region
and I have them set at
IBV_ACCESS_LOCAL_WRITE, _REMOTE_READ and _REMOTE_WRITE