[ofa-general] RDS flow control

Richard Frank richard.frank at oracle.com
Mon May 12 10:08:06 PDT 2008

We should define a set of performance criteria / tests to ensure we do
not impact our current performance with IB...

An alternative would be to push this into an IWARP specific
module....and if works well there - we might then want to move it to
generic RDS layer ? As an example, the TCP transport for RDS - handles
flow control internally..