[ofa-general] bitops take an unsigned long *

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Tue May 13 09:17:45 PDT 2008

 > This change looks fine to me.
 >
 > ipath_sdma_status doesn't depend on hardware so changing
 >    #define IPATH_SDMA_RUNNING  62
 >    #define IPATH_SDMA_SHUTDOWN 63
 > to different values is fine.

Great, I guess I will change them to 30 and 31 so the values always work
even if unsigned long is 32 bits.  Out of curiousity, was there any
reason for choosing 0, 1, 2, 3 and then skipping to 62?

 > Roland, do you want me to send a patch for this?

I can handle it I think... I'll merge a patch that changes the two
declarations to unsigned long (as I sent out before) and also changes
RUNNING and SHUTDOWN to 30 and 31.

 - R.