[ofa-general] libibvpp - A libibverbs C++ wrapper library.

Bryan Green bryan.d.green at nasa.gov
Tue May 13 15:16:28 PDT 2008

I'd like to make an announcement about a recently released library.
I've released a C++ wrapper library for libibverbs, called libibvpp.
It is currently released under the NOSA (NASA Open Source Agreement)
license.  For more information,  please see the README (link below).

I hope this library is of interest to the C++ programmers out there in the
OpenFabrics community.  I'm also curious if there would be any interest in
hosting this project on the openfabrics website.

Here is the library's current home:

http://opensource.arc.nasa.gov/project/libivpp/

README:  http://opensource.arc.nasa.gov/software/24/notes/
Download: http://opensource.arc.nasa.gov/static/downloads/libibvpp-0.1.tar.gz