[ofa-general] RDS flow control

Olaf Kirch okir at lst.de
Wed May 14 06:16:00 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 14 May 2008 00:36:44 Richard Frank wrote:
> Olaf, if / when you have this running for IB - let me know - I think we
> can give to some folks at Oracle who will be able to tell us if there is
> any performance regression using TPCH.. especially if we have it in the
> next week or so.. as I think we have a config to test with.

I'll give it a try. It's not complete, and still somewhat brittle.
As the code was never designed with transport level flow control in
mind, there's a few things I need to move around that tend to sparkle
and emit bit smoke when you touch them the wrong way :)

I'll let you know as soon as I have something for you to test.

Olaf

--
Olaf Kirch  |  --- o --- Nous sommes du soleil we love when we play
okir at lst.de |    / | \   sol.dhoop.naytheet.ah kin.ir.samse.qurax