[ofa-general] Re: the so many IPoIB-UD failures introduced by OFED 1.3

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Wed May 14 17:02:10 PDT 2008

 > Maybe its about time for the Linux IB maintainers to get a little angry?!

I'm not angry about it, although I have pretty much given up on trying
to debug IPoIB issues seen running anything other than an upstream
kernel.  It seems like the OFED maintainers, the enterprise distros and
their customers should be more concerned about the failure of the OFED
process -- clearly producing something much buggier and less reliable
than the stock kernel is not what anyone wants.

 - R.