[ofa-general] Current list of Linux maintainers and their email info

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Mon May 19 15:01:31 PDT 2008

Hi guys,

I am starting to put together an updated list of maintainers
that can be displayed on the OFA website,
as what is out there now is horribly out of
date. I am only collecting the info for the Linux side,
Sean and Stan will be collecting the info for the Windows stack.

Please respond with the components that you (or the people that
you work with) maintain and the
current maintainer of that component and email info.

I have been working with the website maintainers to put
in place a way that we can have the link to the maintainers
list be a pointer to a simple text file, so it can be
easily updated on the server when things change in the future,
but I'd like to put together the initial file and then later
it can be easily updated when things change.

woody