[ofa-general] RE: Current list of Linux maintainers and their email info

Talpey, Thomas Thomas.Talpey at netapp.com
Tue May 20 05:51:13 PDT 2008

At 06:28 PM 5/19/2008, Woodruff, Robert J wrote:
>Here is what I have so far as the list of kernel and userspace
>components.
>
>                      Kernel Components
>
>Core kernel drivers, infiniband/core

Your list doesn't include NFS/RDMA, but those components are effectively part
of existing MAINTAINER sections.

So, it might be worth adding a note to the effect that the NFS/RDMA client is
maintained by Tom Talpey, as part of Trond Myklebust's NFS client codebase,
and the NFS/RDMA server is Tom Tucker's, as part of Bruce Fields' and Neil Brown's
NFS server base. These are the "NFS CLIENT" and "KERNEL NFSD" sections of the
existing MAINTAINERS file, respectively.

I don't personally think these NFS/RDMA sub-components currently rise to the
level of needing mention in MAINTAINERS, but something in the openib docs would
be very good.

Tom.