[ofa-general] Current list of Linux maintainers and their email info

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Tue May 20 11:35:24 PDT 2008

Or wrote,
> This is what I could find in the MAINTAINERS file for 2.6.25:
>I am not sure to follow why there's a need to duplicate the Linux
kernel
>IB (RDMA) stack maintainers file at the ofa website, but if for some
>reason people feel this is needed I suggest to have a smart link that
>somehow goes to Linus tree and fetches the up2date info.

>Or.

We should have the list for a couple of reasons, first,
not all OFA components are upstream, e.g., SDP.
And also, the MAINTAINERS list in the kernel tree is only
for the kernel components, so it would be good to have a list
for the OFA user-space components/maintainers as well, and if we are
posting a maintainers list on our website,
might as well include the complete
list.

woody