[ofa-general] question of mvapich version

Shuichi Ihara ihara at sun.com
Sun May 25 19:25:21 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have a question about version of mvapich and mvapich2 which are included
in ofed-1.3.1-rc2.

It looks the mvapich version is 1.0.1-2481 in ofed-1.3.1, but I can't see same
version on mvapich's download site and SVN repositories. Is this version same as
the Revision 2481:/mvapich/branches/1.0?

Also, mvapich2's src.rpm filename is mvapich2-1.0.3-1.src.rpm. Is it also from
the svn branches? I would like to know where is source tree of both packages.

Thanks,

-Ihara