[ofa-general] question regarding umad_recv

Sumit Gaur - Sun Microsystem Sumit.Gaur at Sun.COM
Tue May 27 02:04:43 PDT 2008

Hi,

     Just want to confirm which OFED build you have integrated this bug
(*support multiple umad_open_port*)fix. I am working on OFED-1.2.5.5. Also want
to know if it is not available in my current Build, Could I apply any available
patch to get fix.

Thanks and Regards
sumit