[ofa-general] Multicast Performance

Marcel Heinz marcel.heinz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu May 29 08:30:11 PDT 2008

Hi Hal,

Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 16:32 +0200, Marcel Heinz wrote:
>>How can I find out the static rate applied to the multicast QP?
>
> Given the above, I don't see this as a likely suspect but you should be
> able to query the ah used for sending and look in the ah_attr for
> static_rate.

Well, there is no query_ah function. The ah I use for sending was
created with static_rate 0. The manpage doesn't give any explanation
what static rate is meant to be, but after playing around with it I
guess that it is what the spec calls "Inter Packet Delay", right? So 0
should be the correct choice.

There is also the ah_attr field of the ib_qp_attr struct which I could
query, but this field is not valid for datagram QPs.

Regards,
Marcel