[ofa-general] iSCSI problem

Renaud Durand cousin_vinnie at hotmail.fr
Fri May 30 03:26:30 PDT 2008

Hello guys,

I tried to create a ISER target to load a hard
drive from a remote computer following this tuto :
https://wiki.openfabrics.org/tiki-index.php?page=ISER

I can connect to the target, i have a device /dev/sdc now.

my problem now is that i cannot mount this device, I try :

linux-cx5e:~ # mount /dev/sdc /mnt

 and the computer freezes

I have no idea why the computer freezes, so if you have any suggestions...

thanks
Faites vous de nouveaux amis grâce à l'annuaire des profils Messenger !
http://home.services.spaces.live.com/search/?page=searchresults&ss=true&FormId=AdvPeopleSearch&form=SPXFRM&tp=3&sc=2&pg=0&Search.DisplayName=Nom+public&search.gender=&search.age=&Search.FirstName=Pr%C3%A9nom&Search.LastName=Nom&search.location=Lieu&search.occupation=Profession&search.interests=amis&submit=Rechercher