[ofa-general] opensm: bad multicast forwarding table entries

akepner at sgi.com akepner at sgi.com
Fri Nov 14 11:43:17 PST 2008

FWIW, I asked for the additional data that Hal requested.

But this time there are no occurrences of "Disconnected
switch|HCA" errors from 'ibdiagnet -r'.

The entire cluster was recently rebooted (probably the IB
switches, too), opensm restarted, etc. So that seems to have
cleared things up, at least for now.

But this is something that we've seen on quite a few occasions,
so we'll keep looking for it, and grab what debug info we can
when it crops up again.

--
Arthur