[ofa-general] ***SPAM*** Is there a version of OFED suitable for Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS3.0 and Voltaire infiniband

vega vegalew at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 00:52:59 PDT 2008

Dear all,

My system is Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS3.0. And my infiniband was manufactured by Voltaire.

When I tried to install the current version of OFED, the installation programme need gcc-3.3.3. So I think
maybe my kernel was also quite old that not fit the current version of OFED.

Is there a old version that support my system and manufacturer of infiniband both?

thank you for reading.

any hints will be deeply appreciated.

vega

Vega Lew (weijia liu)
PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering
State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China