[ofa-general] using SDP for block device traffic: several problems

Amir Vadai amirv at mellanox.co.il
Thu Jul 2 01:30:25 PDT 2009

Please attach the perl script to reproduce and I will check it.
As to the second problem - I did notice such behavior but couldn't find a scenario to reproduce it. I guess it happen when the socket is closed due to error.

Tell me if you notice any message in dmesg.

P.S please set the mailing list in the CC and my direct mail in the TO...

- Amir

--
Amir Vadai
Software Eng.