[ofa-general] patch to ib_addr for sending arps

leo.tominna at oracle.com leo.tominna at oracle.com
Mon Jul 13 08:27:13 PDT 2009

Hi Or,

One problem is that policy routing (I referred to it as source based
routing) doesn't work with ib_addr, that was the initial patch I sent out.

The second problem is that on some platforms like HPUX, this stuff works
even without special routing rules (that was the additional lines added
in my previous reply email, setting oif explicitly).  I'll reply to
Jason's email, but it looks like this is not really a problem.

Thanks,
Leo Tominna