[ofa-general] SDP and stock kernel gets BUG?

Amir Vadai amirv at mellanox.co.il
Tue Jul 14 07:37:18 PDT 2009

OFED-1.5 SDP has many changes in the data path.
Performance should be improved - although it is still work in progress.

You could use /proc/sdp/sdpstats and /proc/sdp/sdpprf facilities that
has been added in 1.5.
(enabled in sdp.h by defining macros SDPSTATS_ON and SDP_PROFILING).

What packet sizes do you use? what is the setup in general?

Let me know if you find something interesting.

- Amir