[ofa-general] Some question about opensm

xiaoshuang xia xiaoshuangx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 01:36:01 PDT 2009

Hi,

I recently want to implement a routing scheme using opensm, but I face some
problem. Help me pls!! THX!!

The problem is

1. In the opensm, if the multi-path between src and dst is denoted by the
multiple dst-lid.

2. If there are multi-path between the src and dst , what mechanism does
client choose the one of them. If this mechanism is implemented by opensm,
which file do this job? If choose one prefered path doesn 't implement by
opensm, what unit(call it "the choosing unit") finish this job, what data
structure does opensm hold to exchange the multi-path information to "the
choosing unit" and what file does this exchanging job in opensm.

Thank you again!!! Your helps are very important to me!!!

Xiaoshuang