[ofa-general] Configuration of HCA ports- sender/receiver

Ashwath Narasimhan nashwath at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 08:59:20 PDT 2009

Hello,      I am an infiniband newbie and I wish to configure one of the
ports of the Infiniband HCA for sending IP (IPoIB) traffic and the other
port of the HCA for receiving IP(IPoIB) traffic. How should I go about this?
Is there any utility function/configuration file that I need to alter? Or
should I jump into the source code of the stack to change the port
number/id? I am using Mellanox Infinihost III cards and I am able to run
opensm and few other test cases correctly.

Thank you for your time.
regards,
Ashwath