[libfabric-users] Verbs send message slow down

Supun Kamburugamuve skamburugamuve at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 06:59:49 PDT 2017

Hi,

I'm writing an application where multiple nodes send messages to a single
node. At the moment I use verbs provider with fi_send/fi_recv.

It seems when the number of nodes increases, some of the QPs become slow
randomly. I noticed this with the CQs for transmitting. It seems the CQ's
doesn't give the completion events in an adequate time. Some of them
basically take the abnormally long time to complete. The application uses
flow control etc, and it seems those aspects are fine.

Any idea why this is happening or any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Supun..