[libfabric-users] Race in GNI provider?

Sung-Eun Choi sungeun at cray.com
Wed Mar 22 14:16:25 PDT 2017

Hi Thomas,

No this doesn't look familiar, but we've done a bit of a shake up with
our VC progress code lately and possible it hasn't see enough action
yet.  Do you have a small reproducer?

Actually this mail is reminding me that none of us ever responded to
John's mail about locks in the GNI provider (Sorry John!).  We were
actually meeting face-to-face at the time, and talked a bit about it.
We'll follow up.

-- Sung