[nvmewin] binary for the pending release

Luse, Paul E paul.e.luse at intel.com
Wed Apr 25 15:20:16 PDT 2012

So my 32 bit testing didn't go so well.  Works fine on Chatham but on qemu the initial ID ctrl command times out - I went back 2 patches and it still fails there as well so we went ahead with the check in since it's been broken for a while and seems to be a problem with a 32 bit VM on qemu (no issues with 64 bit).  I don't have time to mess with it anymore so will put a comment in the release area when we post the binaries and won't post a 32 bit binary at all for now.  If anyone want to debug, feel free but keep us all updated otherwise once of us at Intel will look at in the next month or so