[nvmewin] binary for the pending release
Alex.Chang at idt.com
Thu Apr 26 16:45:52 PDT 2012
I had fixed a race condition issue when using INTx interrupt and several errors found in nvme.h and nvmereg.h. I wonder if it's okay to add the changes to your patch. Please let me know.
From: nvmewin-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org [mailto:nvmewin-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org] On Behalf Of Luse, Paul E
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:55 AM
To: nvmewin at lists.openfabrics.org
Subject: [nvmewin] ***UNCHECKED*** binary for the pending release
pw is intel123. A few quick notes:
- Both x86/64 fre and chk builds are included here
- Source patch for these will be applied shortly
- 3 addt'l changes since our review
o Our ID ctrl stuct was missing 2 fields, IEEE and MAC
o The struct for the COAL feature cmd had two fields in the wrong order
o There was a typo in the INF for the x86 catalog file addition
- I've run tests on the 64 bit versions so far, will look at 32 bit soon.
- The attached are signed for the convenience of testing on the 64 bit. I actually don't have an issue posting these with my signature, again, for convenience only. Any issues with that from everyone?
Also, we'll be covering the attached 2 slides at the NVME meeting this week, please review real quick and send any feedback by EOD
Sr. Staff Engineer
PCG Server Software Engineering
Desk: 480.554.3688, Mobile: 480.334.4630
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the nvmewin