[nvmewin] Update on patch review request for "logical mode"support

Chang, Alex Alex.Chang at idt.com
Wed Jan 25 09:37:18 PST 2012

Thanks a lot, Paul.
I will be available next Tuesday.

Alex

________________________________

From: nvmewin-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org
[mailto:nvmewin-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org] On Behalf Of Luse, Paul E
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:27 AM
To: Robles, Raymond C; NVMe Open SourceMailing List
(mailto:nvmewin at lists.openfabrics.org); nvmewin at lists.openfabrics.org;
Robles, Raymond C
Subject: Re: [nvmewin] Update on patch review request for "logical
mode"support

OK, so I'm just about ready with mine but to be fair I think since I had
to essentially retract mine, Alex's should have been immediately
considered next so he doesn't have to rebase after waiting for me.  As
I'm the one who gave up 'the lock' I should have to rebase after him

So, Alex's is on deck and I'll go next.  I'll setup a meeting for next
Tue (assuming Alex can make it) so we can walk us through his code
changes and potentially we can cover mine during the meeting as well.

Thx
Paul