[nvmewin] pending windows patch

Luse, Paul E paul.e.luse at intel.com
Tue Jul 3 10:41:59 PDT 2012

I've got another set of updates to apply to the windows driver, I can either wait and have the previous patch applied and send another or, if Alex/Rick/Aprit haven't started reviewing the last one we can disregard that one and I'll send out a new one in its place.

Alex/Rick/Aprit, what's your preference?


PS:  the updates are a series of bug fixes and/or updates associated with namespace enumeration including, by coincidence, some supplication around LBA range handling until we sort out exactly how we want the driver to handle it.

Paul Luse
Sr. Staff Engineer
PCG Server Software Engineering
Desk: 480.554.3688, Mobile: 480.334.4630

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/nvmewin/attachments/20120703/879d9909/attachment.html>

More information about the nvmewin mailing list