[nvmewin] NVMe Windows Repo is UNLOCKED - Pushing latest patch from Kris Murray (Intel) - Win 8 Checked OS Assertion

Robles, Raymond C raymond.c.robles at intel.com
Thu Oct 25 14:36:04 PDT 2012

Latest patch by Intel (Kris Murray) has been pushed to the trunk.  I've also created the tag Win_8_Checked_OS_Assert_Fix as a snapshot for this patch.  Please make sure to update to get the latest code on the trunk and the new tag.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Ray