[nvmewin] New Patch - Mode Select

Dharani Kotte Dharani.Kotte at sandisk.com
Fri Feb 8 10:09:16 PST 2013

In the function NVMeInitCallback() case NVMeWaitOnLearnMapping: has to be fixed to take care of the condition where the Reads can fail during learning process but still the MSI-x vector is vaild. Hence the NUMA mapping as apart of learning should not be failed.

In the else case where we are failing the learning we should set pMMT->Shared = TRUE otherwise the interupt will not get serviced.

Thanks,
Dharani.